STARS 3 Information:
STARS 3 Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0534
GSA STARS III Website: www.gsa.gov/stars3
Rapidiant Corporation DUNS: 080885888
Rapidiant Corporation UEI Number: 81-3325929
Rapidiant Corporation CAGE Code: 80VE8
Contact information for Program Manager:
The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies,
- Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements,
- Features limited protestability up to $10M, and
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research
- Contract Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026 with one three-year option
- Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date.
- There are no functional areas on STARS III so they should not be referenced, 8(a) STARS III was awarded under NAICS: 541512, Computer Systems Design Services.
- Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC. These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to 541511, 541513, 541519, 518210.
- Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold.
- Contract Type: Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
- Ceiling: $50 billion
- Ordering Period: Five year base with one three year option, started July 2, 2021
- Task Order Types: Fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend
- Contract Access Fee: 0.75%, the same as GSA Schedules