Business Performance Management (BPM) is a set of integrated, closed-loop management and analytic processes, that buoyed by technology, support the entire business management cycle of goal-setting, modeling, planning, monitoring, analysis, and reporting.
BPM starts with understanding or defining the highest level goals of an organization. The BPM process then aligns lower, more tactical level goals with the corporate strategy. The value proposition of BPM is that corporate performance is optimized through all employees working towards a common vision and set of goals. The final step in the BPM process is being able to monitor and evaluate the goals that have been set. This often requires advanced reporting and analytical processing across many data sets, or the creation of a data warehouse or data marts. BPM solutions often require integrated systems for Planning, Budgeting and financial reporting.
Rapidiant provides implementation services for the following types of BPM solutions:
- Strategic Definition
- Planning and Forecasting
- Financial Consolidation
- Performance Optimization
Rapidiant was formed by “Big-4” ERP consultants who specialized in implementing large-scale financial systems. VIRE Consulting was aligning financial management cycles via goal-setting and analytics even before the terms Business Performance Management, Corporate Performance Management, or Enterprise Performance Management were coined.
We understand all aspects of strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, modeling, and scorecarding. In fact, Rapidiant’s staff includes former finance and accounting staff, many of whom are CPAs.
Rapidiant implements solutions that link together your processes and provide a common view of your business. The focus of our BPM solutions is to align all levels of an organization by:
- Defining strategy — and prioritizing activities according to that strategy — to ensure operational alignment with corporate goals
- Planning, budgeting, forecasting and allocating resources to support strategy and achieve optimal execution
- Consolidating, monitoring, and reporting on performance outcomes for management, regulatory, and statutory purposes, while maintaining a fully documented audit trail
- Modeling and optimizing the drivers of profitability on an ongoing basis to achieve your overall business goals
- Enhancing operational performance through comprehensive, relevant, and flexible analytics